Paper - 2D Design

 


This project was done to mimic a polaroid picture, but created using different paper elements to create a 2D Design. I chose to create a desert habitat. I added in a cactus, the sun, some rocks, and a snake. I took different pieces of construction paper and layered them to give them some different depth and shape. I then glued down all of those pieces onto the premade picture template. I then wrote down a fact about the habitat that I mimicked. 

Extension Activity: Students could do this in a geography/history class to talk about different historical monument's that have helped shaped the world. Students could then do a gallery walk and look at all of the different things that their peers created and learn about their significance. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clay

Footprint Introduction

The DOT