Footprint Introduction

 Description: The footprint introduction project requires 3 different mediums to be used to create a footprint that depicts you and your life. You are allowed to add anything that will resemble you and tell people more about you. 

To describe me I added book pages because I love to read, a picture of my sister and me because she is my role model, a small travel picture because I recently fell in love with traveling, a bee because bees remind me of my family and I love them, flowers because they make me smile and remind me of my mom, and plants because I love them! 

Extension Activity: An extension activity that I would create would be to have students write biographies about each other. I would have students trade with each other and they would have to talk to each other to create an essay that talks about the other person's life.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clay

The DOT