Drawing

 


This drawing was using different art styles such as zentangle and using warm colors on one side and cool on the others. First, a line was drawn diagonally down the paper. Next we drew a sun on one side and a moon on others. We were able to choose what to draw when we thought of the sun and warm colors and I chose to do flowers that contained the zentangle style and color them using warm colors. I also drew birds and made them smaller to give some perspective. On the other side I drew stars to help give the illusion of night. I also include Z's as it reminds me of the night and sleeping. I outlined my moon in black to show that it is dark outside and that the moon stands out against that. 

Extension Activity: This would be a fun project to do when students are learning about the different weather patterns. This could be a way for them to record them and identifying the things that they see and what each actually looks like. Students could also be challenged to interpret what each weather event feel like to them in terms of colors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clay

Footprint Introduction

The DOT